The State of the Industry 2015
Mark your calendars...HRTS is pleased to announce the kickoff our 2015-2016 Newsmaker Luncheon Season with our annual State of the Industry luncheon and panel to be held on Thursday, October 15th in Beverly Hills. This annual gathering of industry leaders will take a 40,000 foot view of the current and future state of our business.
Join over 600 of your fellow industry leaders for this comprehensive and thorough examination of where our business stands today and where we expect it to go tomorrow.
Thursday, October 15th, 2015
- Paul Lee — President, ABC Entertainment Group
- Ted Sarandos — Chief Content Officer, Netflix
- Sandra Stern — President, Lionsgate Television Group
- Frances Berwick — President, Lifestyle Networks, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment
- David Nevins — President, Showtime Networks, Inc.
Lunch/Program 12:00 - 2:00
Live-stream 1:00 - 2:00 (Free to watch for current HRTS & JHRTS Members)
The Beverly Hilton
9876 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
||$360 (includes 1yr membership)
||$30 (free for members)
|Sponsorships available. Please call 818-789-1182
Tables, sponsorships and program acknowledgements also available